This house has the eclectic appeal of all Queen Anne Revival homes. It's built of red brick with white trim, and features black and red brick detailing at the top of an unusual two-storey blind arch at the front of the two storey bay. This section has paired windows on left and right sides, but not in the central section. The house sports a complex roof accommodating two gables and a hip centre section. There is a delightful oriel window on the west side of the house, and a round window in the attic storey in the south gable. The gables are deep with bargeboard and brackets. Lots more...roundheaded windows on the second floor, flat ones below, all headed with alternating red and black brick arches, a delicate porch with etched glass windows and iron cresting above the cornice. Above the porch is a double door topped by a round-headed fanlight. A lovely lovely spot.
Heritage Buildings East of the Moira (HCHS) dates the house as 1888. It's a treasure on a street of treasures - a favourite house on a favourite walk.