Ancestral Roofs

"In Praise of Older Buildings"

Thursday, March 12, 2020

I give you peace

St. Mary Magdalene Churchyard, Picton

Things are getting a little jumpy out there.

Fortunately, I have just spent the afternoon with a civic-minded gentleman who has devoted years to creating a park honouring his small rural community's past. Driving country roads, talking about who once lived in the farmhouses. Brings the right things into focus.


Rose Cemetery, PEC 1790




A return to home, and social media, and I'm feeling 2020 angst again.

Not sure if this helps or not, but I saw a post, with video clip, demonstrating how to extend the peace greeting in church, using Sign Language.








Christian Church 1884, Cramahe Hill



Here's another way. A couple of spots I go to, to find calm.


My peace I give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment